GA CONTEST PAGE

GA Presents - Apologetics Video Contest


What is it?
It is an open Contest for the budding Indian Apologist to showcase their apologetics work.

Who can Participate?
Anyone who can make videos.

How to Participate?

1 - Participants to make a Good Quality video from the below mentioned topics

2 - Edit the Video & upload on google Drive

3 - Share the Google Drive Link on 9136584203 with a Message "GA AP <NAME>"

Languages Allowed: English, Hindi, Marathi

Note: For 1st Prize – Only Refutation Video Allowed (Must be a popular objection against Christianity)

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION - 20th November 2022

How the winners will be Chosen (Parameters)?
1 - Argument/presentation Quality (Clarity of Speech, Tone etc)
2 - Video & Audio Quality

FAQs:
1 - Can I submit more than 1 video? - NO
2 - Is it compulsory to come on Camera? - NO (Animation, Slideshow with Voice-Over is allowed, Text to Speech Audio not Allowed)
3 - Can I copy GA or other popular argument? - NO (You have to come up with your unique response)
4 - Can I get the video edited from others? - YES (We recommended self attempts)
5 - Is my Reward Guaranteed even if my video is not selected? - NO (Only Winners will get the Rewards)
6 - Do I have to pay courier Charges for my Reward? - NO (GA Will bear all the cost)
7 - Can I sell the Book after Getting as a prize? - NO (Such attempt will be penalized by not allowing in future contests)
8 - Will my Video uploaded on GA Platforms? - YES (By entering the contest you agree the same)
9 - Can I re-upload my videos on my own Channel - YES
10 - Will GA Sell my Video - NO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Making Questions for 1st Prize(Choose Any Topic) (The 1st prize is not a New Bible)

A -There are Sons by Tons in the Bible (Ahmed Deedat Argument)

B -Any Video Refuting "Shiv Shakti Channel"

C -Acts 2:22 proves Jesus was a Man (Zakir Naik Argument)

D -If There is God Why So much Evil? (Atheist Argument)

E -Jesus Did not Die on Cross (Zakir Naik Argument)


Video Making Questions for 2nd, 3rd & 4th Prize (Choose Any Topic)

A- Who Created God?

B- The Bible is Corrupted (Zakir Naik Argument)

C- Was Jesus Sent Only to Israel?

D - Why should Jesus say he could do nothing of his own authority, if he was God? (John 5:30)

E - If Jesus was God, what need did he have to pray? (Mark 1:35, Luke 5:16)

F - Is Christmas Pagan?

G - Is Evolution True?

H - If God is Love then Why did he Kill (Canaanites) people in the Old Testament?

I - Did Jesus fulfil the prophecy of Jonah's 3 Days & 3 Night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article/blog! We welcome and appreciate your opinion in the comments!